Thursday, April 19, 2007
Dental School :
- An AT&T representative and their construction crew visited the site in preparation for doing the work needed to restore communications to the Dental School buildings.
- Zimmer has completed removing the carpet from the 4th floor in the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
- Ordes Electrical spent a half of day on site removing old electrical panels from the basement.
- Stratos Elevators worked on Elevator #3; installing safeties and balancing Elevator# 3.
- Arc Mechanical worked on the demolition of old pumps and air compressors in the basement.
- All the new water meters are now installed. Most of the damage to the streets and sidewalks has been repaired.
- All of the sleeves that LSUHSC Facility Services personnel can install under the sidewalks at the Lions/LSU Clinic and the CSRB have been installed.
- The installation of the irrigation pipe and electrical wire has begun for the irrigation system at the Lions/LSU Clinic.