Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer is working in Auditorium B jack hammering the floor to remove the concrete that forms the slope in the floor.
- Zimmer started coating/encapsulating the insulation that lines the duct work on the second floor and have started preparing the third floor for remediation.
- Boe-Tel finished installing the cable tray on the 7th floor of the Clinic Building .
- C&R Network continues working on the 4th floor pulling installing and connecting network drops.
- The initial demolition work continued. Most of the wall separating the dining room from the 3rd floor hallway has been removed.