Thursday, May 03, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer continues removing auditorium chairs and wall facings in the two auditoriums on the 4th floor of the Administration Building.
- Boe-Tel is installing conduit for the new network cable at each bay in the 4th floor of the Clinic Building.
- C & R Network Communication visited with Boe-tel to discuss and prepare for the next phase of the network infrastructure upgrade. They talked with LSUHSC Computer Services about some changes on the 1st floor.
- Coastal Air Balance started testing the hot water supply and return on the 5th floor today.
- AT&T/Sprint tested the cell tower equipment in the penthouse for the weekend at Jazz Fest.
- Bert Leveau Boiler and Mechanical Construction Company provided an orientation to LSUHSC Facilities staff on the hot water heaters in the basement of the Clinic Building.
- Frischertz Electric continues with the power installation for the passenger elevators in the Administration Building penthouse.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electrical is installing motor control panels for the heating hot water circulating pumps.
- Arc Mechanical is performing the hydrostatic testing on the chilled water Energy Transfer Stations.
- Stratos Elevators continues to install safeties on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical installed three backflow preventers.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel have completed the installation of 4 additional stations including the stations at the Memorial Bench. This includes installation of the sprinkler heads.