Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Dental School :
- The first phase of the environmental remediation project is underway.
- Zimmer is working throughout the 1st thru 4th floors of the Administration Building completing the wipe down.
- They are also working in all stairwells in the Clinic Building from the 1st thru the 8th floors.
- Frischhertz shut down the building power temporarily to make the power connection to the panel in the penthouse for the new elevator disconnects.
- Boe-Tel continues to install the cable trays on the first floor.
- C&R Network Communications has started connecting the 300 network ports on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building.
- Ordes Electrical installed the motor control panels for the hot water return pumps.
- Stratos Elevators is still installing safety equipment on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is reassembling the ETS cabinets. They were disassembled for the hydrostatic testing which has been completed.
- All of the vacuum breakers have been installed.
- Water is now running in two of the irrigation zones.