Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Dental School :
- Frischhertz is continuing to make progress getting power to the elevator disconnects in the Administration Building penthouse.
- Boe-Tel worked on the 1st, 2nd and 5th floors of the Clinic Building installing additional conduit.
- C&R Network continues making connections in the 5th floor communication closet.
- Ordes Electrical starting installing the disconnect panels for the new air compressors.
- Stratos Elevators is still installing safeties and lights on Elevator #3.
- ARC Mechanical is installing a pressure relief valve on the main steam line.
- Two additional stations (zones) have been piped. A total of thirteen stations have been completed.
- The main for Lions/LSU Clinic and a portion of the CSRB irrigation system has been connected to the water source and is now operating.