Friday, June 15, 2007
Dental School :
- The Central Sterilization structural demolition is nearing completion.
- The installation of the ceiling grid continues on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors.
- Ceiling tiles are being installed on the 2nd floor.
- Flex duct and supply diffusers are also being installed on the 2nd floor.
- Frischhertz is re-installing lights on the 3rd and 4th floors.
- They are also making repairs to the damaged junction boxes and conduit on the 5th floor.
- Firetrol continues to reposition and add sprinkler heads as necessary.
- Zimmer continues to clean on the 8th floor of the Clinic building and on the 2nd through 4th floors in the Administration building.
- The new network and data cables continue to be run by the contractor.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electrical is running conduit to the disconnect panels for the air compressors and the air driers.
- Stratos Elevators continues the installation of the floor call buttons.
- All of the irrigation zones around the CSRB are complete, fully operational and are on auto via the controller.
- The 2nd portion of the terrazzo flooring has been poured.