Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis and the sub-contractors responsible for the installation of the new ceiling tile and grid are continuing to work on floors 2 through 7 in the Clinic Building.
- Zimmer has finished the remediation/cleaning on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- Air clearance samples are being taken this afternoon.
- The 3rd and 4th floors in the Administration Building are undergoing the final wipe down.
- The construction of a new network/telecom closet on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building started today.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevators continues installing the safety chain on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is welding in new pipe and valves for the condensate return pumps.
- Ordes Electrical is installing the wire to the condensate return pump.
- The planting of the space around Lions/LSU Clinic Building flagpoles is complete.
- All 23 irrigation valves around the Lions/LSU Clinic Building and the CSRB are now wired into the controller.