Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis is close to completing the installation of the new ceiling grid on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the Clinic Building.
- The installation of the grid on the 5th and 6th floors is well underway and the contractor has started work on the 7th floor.
- The majority of the new ceiling tile has been installed on the 2nd and 3rd floors and excellent progress has been made on the 4th and 5th floors.
- Viable duct sample results were received for the air handling units on the 3rd, 6th, and 7th floors of the Clinic building, as were the results for the AHUs on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Administration building.
- The AHUs on the 7th floor failed as did one on the 6th floor in the Clinic Building. One unit also failed on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- All of the units that failed are being re-cleaned and will be tested again.
- All of the air handlers that passed in the Clinic Building were turned on.
- The air handlers in the Administration Building that passed will be turned on once the air sample results come back clean.
- Work on the construction of the new telecom closets continues on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building.
- Conduit is being installed between floors in the Clinic Building so that network cable can be run from the loading dock to the 5th floor. Cable will also be run from the 5th floor to the 3rd floor and into the Administration Building .
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Ordes Electrical is running wire from 13.8 switch gear to the vault.
- Stratos Elevators is on site operating and testing Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is installing the new air compressor on the upper level of the Powerhouse.
- Planting continues around the Lions/LSU Clinic Building and the CSRB.
- Edging also being installed.