Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Dental School :
- The installation of new ceiling tile and grid is continuing on the 2nd through the 7th floors of the Clinic Building.
- The layout of the ceiling grid has begun on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building.
- Zimmer is finishing up the remediation/cleaning on the 8th floor of the Clinic building and on the 1st floor of the Administration building.
- Re-cleaning of the 2nd floor of the Administration Building should be completed by the end of today.
- The area clearance samples will be taken in the morning.
- Stairwell A will is being prepped today and will be cleaned and painted tomorrow.
- The installation of racks in the new network/telecom closets on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Clinic Building is complete.
- Rack installation began in the 6th and 7th floors closets in the Clinic Building.
- Demolition of the old closets continues on the 4th, 6th and 7th floors in the Clinic Building.
- The installation and repair of fire exit doors continues in the Clinic Building.
- Carpenters began work to protect the antique dental equipment located in the 3rd floor Administration Building breezeway.
- The removal of demolition debris from the 4th floor Administration Lecture Halls A & B began last night and will continue on night shifts until all of the debris has been removed.
- Ordes installed a new breaker to power the "LW" panels in the NW corner of the building.
- Ordes is in the process of verifying that the power is available at these panels.
- Stratos Elevator was on site making a materials list of the parts needed to complete the repairs to Elevator #2.
- Planting on the Perdido St. side of the CSRB has been completed.
- Mulch was placed in the planting beds at the Lions/LSU Clinic flagpole and in a portion of CSRB beds.
- The curved walls have been framed and drywalled.
- The interior partition wall has been framed and is ready for drywall to be installed.
- The new ceiling grid is being installed.
Student Parking Lot Paving:
- All of the concrete bumpers have been removed from both lots.
- One of the lots has been graded, new base material has been spread and compacted.
- Old paving material and debris is being removed from the other lot.