Monday, July 02, 2007
Dental School :
- The new ceiling grid and tile has been installed throughout the majority of the 2nd through the 7th floors of the Clinic Building.
- New ceiling grid is being installed in the 2nd through the 4th floors of the Administration Building and in the breezeway.
- Ceiling lights are being removed from the Library.
- The remediation contractor is prepping Stairwell A for the anti-microbial coating application.
- Sample results for the remaining AHU's are expected this week.
- Boe-Tel continues to terminate the new network cable throughout the Clinic Building.
- The walls have been framed and the sheetrock has been installed in the 2nd and 3rd Clinic Building closets.
- The project to restore the exterior site lighting and power to the parking lot control systems has begun.
- New cables are being run to the light poles.
- Ordes checked the rotation of auxiliary compressor #1 and made the needed adjustments.
- Ordes installed two 110V feeds for the drain valves of auxiliary compressors #1 & #2.
- Stratos Elevator is removing the cab from Elevator #2.
- Arc Mechanical is installing two condensate return valves and a trap to the main condensate line in the basement pipe chase.
- Workers are installing additional drywall; fitting it into the more complicated areas of the new wall design.
- The edging was laid out and installed in the large planting bed on the Bolivar St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
- The surface was hand raked to prepare it for planting.
Parking Lot Paving:
- Student Lot #2 has been graded and the surface has been sprayed with tar to prepare it for the application of the 1st layer of asphalt.