Wednesday, August 1, 2007
MEB DUCT CLEANING
- Ceiling Installation
- Landis is continuing to work on punch list items.
- Demo on 1st floor continues
- Light fixture installation and conduit installation has begun.
- Auditoriums A & B are being re-cleaned by Zimmer.
- IT / Network Closets
- Power was installed for the telephone equipment rack and the network drops will be run tomorrow for the phone equipment on the 5th floor.
- The wires have been run for the new outlets in the Network rooms.
- Carpet Installation
- The 2nd and 3rd floors in Admin. are being carpeted.
- AHU's 4-C & 4-D were cleaned and will be coated tonight.
- Room 4213 (MDL 4 ) duct was cleaned and coated.
- Ordes replaced the brick pavers across the drive after running the conduit over to the L&M lot and began cutting and breaking out the concrete to run the conduit over to the parking booth.
- Stratos began removing the old safeties for the #2 elevator. All of the cab is complete except the canopy. They began installing the controllers for the #7 and #8 elevators.
- All of the Algerian Ivy on hand was planted under the overhang and walkway on the Bolivar St. side of Allied Health. More is being ordered to complete the area.
- Finished installing short sleeves on the Perdido St. side of MEB.
- Finished trenching for irrigation main and wires on the S. Roman St. and Perdido St. sides of MEB.