Friday, August 17, 2007
Dental School :
- Phone and data lines were dropped near temporary guard station located on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building.
- The air handling unit connections in area 1 and 2 are nearly complete.
- The area 3 mechanical room floor has been completed.
- The floor was sanded and the 1st coat of sealant was applied.
- Additional coats will be applied and buffed near the end of the 1st Floor Clinic Building project.
- The sterilizers will be moved into position on Monday.
- The installation of light fixtures and the electrical rough-in in the new network/telcom closets continues.
- The contractor is still waiting for the doors to be delivered.
- Carpet installation in Auditorium C continues.
- The curbing at the base of the stairs near the pay parking lot has been repaired.
- Other walking surfaces are being repaired as needed.
- The 5th floor duct cleaning continues.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes installed the new fuses for the 2nd leg of the 4th floor riser.
- The contractor also completed the power connections for the guard station in the L & M lot.
- Stratos completed the installation of the travel cables for Elevator #2.
- The phone line for Elevator #2 was run to the elevator control room.