Friday, August 24, 2007
Dental School :
- The construction and installation of temporary doors leading from the public space on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building to areas 1 and 2 is complete.
- When the regular doors are delivered, they will be installed and the temporary doors removed.
- The construction of the fur down in the Clinic Building elevator lobby is nearly complete.
- The installation of sheet rock in area 3 continues.
- The vinyl floor installation in the Central Sterilization room is basically complete with only a few seams remaining to be sealed.
- Getinge will return on Monday to start moving additional equipment into place.
- The installation of new carpet on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building is complete except for some threshold and transition pieces.
- The remainder of the Library will be carpeted next week.
- The new furniture for the Clinic waiting areas arrived and was being assembled.
- The installation of the exterior site lighting poles and fixtures is nearly complete.
- The duct cleaning continues on the 6th floor and should finish up this weekend.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes successfully completed today's shut-down and installation of the current transformers and amp meter of sub-station PL-1.
- Stratos re-programmed the phone line for Elevator #3 and continues to terminate the travel cables for Elevator #2.
- Siemens technicians continue to pull new wires for the fire alarm system.
- Crews sprayed turf areas on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building with herbicide to kill the existing vegetation as they prepare to create new planting beds.