Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Dental School :
- Electrical wiring continues to be run throughout area 3 on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building.
- The construction of the mechanical room in area 3 is nearly complete.
- Electrical equipment is being installed.
- The fur down in the elevator lobby is roughed-in.
- A temporary door in area 1 has been installed.
- Carpet continues to be installed on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- Getinge continues to install the remaining equipment in the Central Sterilization room.
- The replacement of the old acid waste drain pipe is progressing, with some new sections being installed on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- Work continues on the 7th floor.
- The contractor expects to finish the project Thursday night.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator delivered the cabs for Elevators #7 & #8 and continues to work on Elevator #2.
- Siemens continues working on the fire alarm system, adding junction boxes on each floor in the new fire alarm riser.
- The crews completed the installation of the remaining bushes on the S. Prieur St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building. This completes the landscaping around this building.
- Crews also worked on preparing trenches on Bolivar St. side of the MEB and the Allied Health/Nursing Building to run the wire for controlling the irrigation system.