Monday, September 10, 2007
Dental School :
- 1st Floor
- Lighting and electrical continues to be installed.
- Mechanical room in area 3 is complete except for the electrical.
- Rough-in for furdown is complete.
- Sprinkler heads continue to be installed.
- Equipment installation continues
- Natural gas lines are to be repaired and tested. Until then, propane will be used in labs.
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Ordes Electric continues to run new control wiring for the flow meters, temperature sensors, & starter controls.
- Stratos Elevator Co continues to work on elevator #2 wiring the controller in the penthouse.
- Arc Mechanical is on site installing the air dryer for the main air compressor. Also, they are making final connections to the water heaters.
- Arc Mechanical is constructing the wooden form for the generator foundation.
- American Sprinkler Co is on site repacking the existing valves on the fire pump that were not corroded by the flood waters.
- Siemens is on site installing fire alarm device boxes on the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- Completed two inch irrigation main to the front door of Allied Health. Started removing old vegetation on the Gravier St. side of Allied Health.