Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Dental School :
- 1st Floor
- lighting installation in elevator lobby is nearly complete.
- furdown is ready for sheetrock and Landis is awaiting materials.
- Damper replacement will re-commence on Thursday evening.
1542 Tulane Ave :
- Ordes Electric continues to run control wiring for the new controls.
- Arc Mechanical continues to label insulated pipe in the basement. The contractor is labeling the hot water supply and return lines.
- Stratos Elevator Co continues to wire elevator #2 and is scheduling a run-test for elevator #2 this evening. The contractor is also replacing the motor wiring for elevators #7 & #8.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm device boxes on the 3rd floor.
- American Sprinkler Co is on site making final repairs to the fire pump.