Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Dental School :
- The wall framing in the Clinic Building main lobby area is nearly complete.
- The lighting and electrical switches have been installed.
- Area 3 mechanical room controls are being installed.
- Getinge has completed the installation of the remaining sterilization equipment in the Central Sterilization unit and the punch-list items are being resolved by Landis.
- The process of removing old HVAC inline zone dampers and installing new ones is proceeding throughout the buildings.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes set the temporary emergency generator on the new concrete foundation and they have begun to make the connections to the building.
- Stratos Elevator continues to make the final adjustments to Elevator #2.
- They are also installing new wiring for the controller for Elevator #8.
- Siemens is installing fire alarm device boxes on Floors 7 and 8.
- The trenching for the irrigation sprinkler piping on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing building is substantially complete.
- Crews completed the installation of the irrigation valves around the MEB.
- They started installing the irrigation valves and sprinkler piping on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.