Monday, September 24, 2007
Dental School :
- The installation of new sheet rock in the 1st floor lobby of the Clinic Building is nearing completion.
- Work in the mechanical room in area 3 is complete and equipment testing has begun.
- Electrical circuits continue to be connected throughout the 1st floor.
- The change order to add an air line and reposition the sterilizer shutoff valves in the Central Sterilization unit has been given to Landis for execution.
- Siemens has been issued a PO to sanitize and flush the reverse osmosis water system.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes continues to install conduit to the temporary emergency generator.
- They are also connecting the generator's internal control wiring.
- Stratos Elevator Co. continues to wire the controllers for Elevators #7 and #8 to run on inspection mode.
- Siemens is installing conduit to all of the fire alarm device boxes in the basement.
- MEB elevator #1 was certified for operation with the new electronic controller.