Wednesday, September 26, 2007
- The walls in the 1st Floor lobby area of the Clinic Building are being taped and floated.
- The lighting installation continues.
- Electrical connections continue to be made throughout the 1st floor spaces.
- Landis is prepping to execute the change order to reposition the sterilizer shut off valves and intall the additional air line in Central Sterilization.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Stratos is removing the buffers on Elevator #8.
- Siemens finished installing conduit to the fire alarm device boxes in the basement.
- They are now installing conduit on the 2nd floor.
- The contractor completed the installation of fire alarm device boxes on Floors 9 and 10.
Campus Sidewalk Upgrades:
- Boh Bros poured the concrete for the Residence Hall sidewalk along Perdido Street and S Roman Street.
- This completes the concrete pouring on this project.
- The terrazzo base has been installed.
- Merit Sprinkler is scheduled to relocate the one sprinkler head that is in conflict with the feature wall installation.
- Custom casework is being installed as it arrives on site.
Morgue Cooler Project:
- New cooler panels continue to be received from the manufacturer and installed.
- The refrigeration lines and condenser water lines have been run to each condenser unit and these have been insulated.
- The control panels for each condenser unit have also been hung.
- Crews completed the installation of irrigation station # 3 on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- They have installed most of the piping for irrigation stations #4 and #5 at the corner of Gravier St. & Bolivar St.
- They continued to complete the final grading on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building closer to S. Roman St .