Thursday, September 27, 2007
- The installation of new ceiling grid in the Clinic Building 1st floor elevator lobby has begun.
- The walls are complete and being prepped for painting.
- The ceiling light fixtures are installed and Landis is waiting for the final painting to be completed to install trim.
- The mechanical room is complete and all of the controls have been installed
- The air handler in area 1 is operational.
- Landis is awaiting final change order paperwork to begin work on the valve repositioning and additional air line installation in the Central Sterilization unit.
- Siemens will begin decontaminating the RO system next week.
- Site lighting installation and replacement is complete and awaiting connection of power by Entergy.
- Ordes installed 110V circuits from emergency panel EPL1 to the emergency generator for the battery charger and other miscellaneous generator power requirements.
- Stratos Elevator is replacing the door guides on Elevator #2 and continues to remove the buffers on Elevator #8.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system.
- The crews completed the installation of irrigation stations 4, 5 & 6 for the Allied Health/Nursing Building at the corner of Gravier St. and Bolivar St. and along the Bolivar St. side of Allied Health/Nursing.
- Completed the wiring between the junction box for irrigation valve wires and the irrigation controller.
- Boh Brothers has completed the sidewalk project.