Wednesday, October 10, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes finished running the new electrical feed for the parking garage.
- The contractor also ran a new electrical feed for damaged emergency riser EMB.
- Stratos continues to work on Elevators #7 & #8.
- Arc Mechanical is removing their heavy equipment truck off the jobsite.
- Siemens continues to make progress with the fire alarm system replacements, pulling new wiring to the fire alarm device boxes in the basement.
- The contractor also finished installing the sprinkler system modules on Floors 1 - 8 and is preparing to connect the controls for the fire pump in the basement.
- The painting contractor is working in Stairwell C removing the paint.
- The contractor has completed the paint removal on Floors 6 - 9 in the stairwell.
Dental School :
- Landis continued working on the installation of the wood veneer in the main lobby of the Clinic Building.
- The ceiling tile has been installed in the 1st floor elevator lobby.
- Landis began the rough-in installation of the conduit for the telephone and data lines in the 2nd floor Administration Building conference room.
- Schindler installed the supports for the grippers (breaks) for the freight elevator.
- They also worked on the punch list and made final adjustments to the elevator cars; #6 and #7.
- The ceiling mounted speakers in the Clinic areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors have been removed.
- The removal and replacement of the damaged laminate wall panels on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building continues.
- The crews continued installing plants and channel drains on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.