Thursday, October 11, 20071542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes terminated the power feed for the emergency electrical riser EMB and checked all the lighting served from that riser.
- The contractor also terminated the wiring for the emergency generator. It is now ready for testing.
- Stratos continues to work on Elevators #7 and #8; changing the door track and guides.
- Arc Mechanical is making a materials list for the repair of the soft water system.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system; installing new junction boxes and the conduit for the fire pump controls.
- The painting contractor continues to remove the peeling paint in Stairwell C.
- Landis began installation of the indirect lights in the fur downs in the Clinic Building 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- The installation of the wood veneer in the main lobby space continued today.
- Landis began the rough-in for light fixtures in the 2nd floor Administration Building conference room.
MEB Cafeteria Project:
- The crews completed the installation of channel drains on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- The majority of the garden edging has been installed.
- The workers cleaned up most of the shells exposed on the surface of the soil in the same area.
Morgue Cooler Project:
- The installation of the cashier registers is now complete.
- The installation of the seating booths on the elevated deck portion of the cafeteria continues.
- The feature wall installation is nearing completion.
- The countertop is being re-cut so that it fits precisely.
- The general contractor is working on addressing punch list items.
- All of the new panels that form the cooler and freezer have been installed.
- The lights are completely installed and operational.
- The epoxy flooring is complete.
- All of the new condensing units are installed and piped.
- The new morgue racks are now in production.