Monday, October 15, 2007
Dental School :
- The contractor has completed the installation of the wood veneer throughout the Clinic Building 1st floor space.
- Landis prepped the walls in the 2nd floor Administration Building conference room to begin the sheet rock installation.
- The large viewing windows and the concrete steps to the studio have been removed which completes the demolition.
- Schindler continued working on the final punch list items for the cars on the #6 and #7 elevators.
- Some of the damaged laminate wall panels on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building were replaced with sheet rock and will be painted to match the color of the panels in the area.
- Work on the temporary repairs to the flood wall surrounding the loading dock ramp into the basement began this weekend and nears completion.
- The steam pipes are being tested for leaks.
- The broken CHW lines that used to feed the cafeteria units were capped today and the system is being filled again.
- Arc Mechanical worked on rewiring the water softener.
- Siemens continues working on the fire alarm system.
- Stratos continues working on the elevators.
- The crews completed making the drain pipe connections in the catch basins.
- All of the garden edging has been installed on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building and the grading has also been finished.
- Additional plants are being installed in the graded beds.