Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Dental School :
- The painting of the fur downs in the Clinic Building 1st floor lobbies is complete.
- The installation of the light fixtures, and mechanical trim continues.
- Areas of the wall clad granite were grouted where in need of repair.
- Siemens finished installing the controls in the mechanical room. They are also running the cables for the controls.
- A-1 finished painting the existing letters of the sign on the exterior of the building.
- The new "L" is mounted and painted.
- The neon lights and the power have been repaired except for the light that illuminates the "L". The additional piece required is being repaired at the contractor's shop.
- Schindler continues to work on the freight elevator.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes terminated the emergency generator power wiring at the generator in the parking lot and at the transformer in the basement.
- Stratos Elevator has installed the new door hangers for Elevators #7 & #8 on Floors 6 through 8.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system.
- The 2 inch irrigation main that runs around the Allied Health/Nursing Building and the MEB was pressurized today.
- Crews flushed water through irrigation stations 2 through 6.
- Station 1 on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building was programmed to be run automatically by the controller.
- Crews installed bubbler nozzles in the six tree planters within the sidewalk on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- The final grading on the Gravier St. side of the building also continues.
- Stations 7 through 9 on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing building have been connected to the controller.
- All of the Allied Health/Nursing Building irrigation stations are now connected.
- The remaining elevator in the Roman Street Garage has been repaired and certified for normal use.