Tuesday, October 30, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes installed the contacts/relays for the Parking Garage exhaust fan starters.
- Ordes also removed the Entergy Thermal control box-PLC- which monitors and controls the Energy Transfer Station.
- Stratos Elevator is installing the interior door hardware for the cab of Elevator #8 and continues to remove the counter-weights and elevator cab frame for Elevator #1.
- The contractor also is working in the penthouse wiring the controller for Elevator #7.
- Siemens continues to finalize some speaker and strobe installations in the auditorium on the 1st floor.
- The painting contractor is working in Stairwell D and is removing the peeling paint on Floors 6 and 7.
- The contractor is patching the walls on Floors 8 and 9 in the same stairwell.
- The faculty continues to clean out their offices and remove personal items on Floors 7 and 8.
Dental School :
- The installation of the Curviture ceiling in the 1st Floor Clinic Building lobby continues.
- The barrel ceiling material arrived today and the installation will begin shortly.
- The lobby reception furniture also arrived today.
- Landis began the installation of the acoustical ceiling in the 2nd Floor Administration Building conference room.
- Schindler programmed the emergency telephone lines for Elevators #6 and #7.
- They began the ceiling installation in Elevator #5.
- They also ran wiring for Elevators #3 and #4 to the machine room.
- Flowering annuals are being planted at the Lions/LSU Clinic Building flagpoles and at the memorial bench.