Wednesday, October 31, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes continues to work on installing the starters for the Parking Garage exhaust fans.
- Stratos Elevator is leveling the cab for Elevator #8 and continues to remove the counter-weights and elevator cab frame for elevator #1.
- The contractor continues to work in the penthouse wiring the controller for Elevator #7.
- Siemens continues to finalize some speaker and strobe installations in the auditorium on the 1st Floor and is installing new wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 7th Floor.
- The painting contractor is working in Stairwell D and is removing the peeling paint on Floors 1 - 5.
- The contractor is also floating the walls on Floors 4 - 7.
- Faculty members continue to clean their offices and remove personal items on Floors 7 and 8.
Dental School :
- Landis began installing the ceiling panels for the Curviture ceiling in the 1st Floor lobby in the Clinic Building .
- They began installing the reception desk in the main lobby.
- Schindler finished running wires to the machine room for Elevators #3 and #4.
- They installed the interior lights in the freight elevator.
- The contractor is waiting on ordered material to complete the job.
- Stainless steel strips for the wall panel seams,
- Replacements for the dented panels,
- Hose with reel for washing the coolers, and
- Insulation for the bypass valves to prevent the condenser from freezing.
- They are also scheduling the repair for the new epoxy flooring by the exterior side of the Cooler #1 door.
- The demolition of the old lights from underneath the patio areas on both sides of the MEB and the cutting for new access panels is complete.