Thursday, October 04, 2007
- Landis repositioned sprinklers and relocated sprinkler pipes that will be in the way of the new ceiling in the lobby of the Clinic Building, 1st Floor.
- Landis began cleaning the lobby floors and the granite clad wall.
- They are waiting for material to install the ceiling and the wood veneer on the walls.
- The reverse osmosis system water is being tested to determine if the sanitization and flushing of the system was successful.
- If the test is positive and the system is not cleared for use, the process will be repeated.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes Electric grounded the emergency generator and connected the wire taps in the junction box.
- The 110 volt power was also connected to the generator.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevators #7 and #8, installing the door guides.
- The contractor is also working on Elevator #3, removing equipment from the elevator pit.
- Siemens (Fire Alarm Division) is on site installing and programming the fire alarm system modules in the fire alarm control panel on the 1st floor.
- Siemens (HVAC/Controls Division) is on site removing the AHU control panel in the basement.
- The new tables and chairs are being unpacked, assembled and put into place.
- The electrical and data wiring in the middle section is now complete.
- Some of the booths and associated tables have been set in place.
- The solid surface counter top for the beverage, coffee and the trash area has arrived and is in the process of being installed.
- The trim out of the curved booths is underway.
Morgue Cooler Project:
- The cooler panel installation continues with lights being installed in the smaller walk-in cooler.
- One evaporator unit has been hung in the large walk-in cooler.
- The condenser unit has been set in place and tested.
- The crews continued installing new plants and mulching the planting beds on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- They have also installed sections of trench drain in the same area.