Thursday, November 01, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes finished installing the starters for the Parking Garage exhaust fans.
- The building fire pump was inspected by the Jefferson Sprinkler Company. A report of the findings will follow.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 7th Floor.
- The painting contractor continues to work in Stairwell D; removing the peeling paint on the 1st floor and down into the basement.
- They are also floating the walls on Floors 3 and 4 and they are sanding the walls on Floors 8 and 9.
- Faculty members continue to clean their offices and remove personal items on Floors 7 and 8.
- The building steam lines were re-energized and they are being checked for leaks and proper operation.
Dental School :
- The installation of the Curviture ceiling in the Clinic Building 1st Floor lobby continues.
- The barrel ceiling installation began today.
- The lobby reception furniture installation is underway.
- Landis began painting the 2nd Floor conference room walls.
- The crews planted 1400 variegated Algerian ivy under the overhang and elevated walkway on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.