Tuesday, November 13, 2007
- Siemens continues to install fire alarm speakers and strobe devices on Floors 9 and 10.
- The painting contractor is priming the walls and handrails on Floors 4 through 8, and is sanding on Floors 1 through 3 in Stairwell B.
- The contractor is floating the walls on Floors 6 through 8, and is removing the peeling paint on Floors 1 through 5 in Stairwell A.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #7 and #8.
- The contractor is changing the governor cables for Elevator #8 and is making power connections to the controller for Elevator #7.
- Faculty members continue to clean out offices and remove personal items and contents throughout the building.
Dental School :
- Landis began cleaning up the Clinic Building 1st Floor area in preparation for refinishing the terrazzo floors.
- Intrepid Stone is replacing the stone pavers on the walkway near the Moss Street side of the Administration Building and at the ramp leading toward the Power Plant.
- The final preparations for installing sod on the Gravier St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building and on the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building and the MEB have been completed.
- Crews continued grading the beds on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.