Monday, November 19, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Zimmer-Eschette was awarded the contract for the final remediation, duct cleaning and paint removal contract.
- They are mobilizing equipment and workers to prepare for the beginning of the work.
- They are setting-up negative-air machines, dehumidifiers, and containment barriers.
- They are also removing the trash bags throughout the buildings.
- Landis refinished the 1st floor lobby floors in the Clinic Building over the weekend.
- They began touching up the walls and fur downs in the lobby.
- They also stained and performed corrective work on the doors.
- The contractor began touching up the finish on the walls in the 2nd Floor Conference Room in the Administration Building .
- Eustis Engineering is conducting the soil borings at the site of the proposed Annex that is central to the Section 406 Hazard Mitigation proposal.
- They have bored the second hole and retrieved the soil samples from that boring.
- Crews planted Savannah holly trees and shrubs on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building today.