Wednesday, November 21, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues their work on Elevators #7 and #8.
- They finished removing the platform and cab walls in Elevator #7.
- The contractor installed new rollers on Elevator #8.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to work on Floors 1 and 8 removing building debris.
- The contractor is also cleaning the ducts on the 1st floor and preparing for the duct cleaning on the 8th floor.
Dental School :
- Landis installed a ceiling access panel for the drywall ceiling in the Clinic Building lobby and continued to touch-up the sheetrock walls, fur downs, and ceilings.
- Verges-Rome Architects was on site inspecting the completed work.
- Landis re-finished the walls of the 2nd Floor Administration Building Conference Room; sanding and painting the spots that required touch-up.
- The flooring contractor began installing the new cove base.
- All of the new plants have been installed on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.