Tuesday, November 27, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electric rerouted the electrical wiring for sump pump C to make the adjacent piping accessible.
- Stratos Elevator continues to weld the frame of Elevator #1 and is installing new hoist cables for Elevators #7 and #8.
- Zimmer-Eschette is completing the duct cleaning for the 8th floor and samples will be taken after AEC performs a visual inspection.
- The contractor continues to remove carpet on the 1st and 8th floors.
- Zimmer is removing debris from Floors 5 and 6.
- They continue to remove the peeling paint and clean Suite 123 on the 1st floor.
Dental School :
- Siemens completed work on the controls for the damper in the 2nd Floor conference room and they installed the thermostat.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet in Elevators # 6 and #7.
- The contractor is working on lights at the loading dock and under the patio on the Bolivar St. and Perdido St. side of the MEB. All of the other new lights are installed.
- The crews installed garden edging and mulched the new plant beds on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- They installed about 3/4 of the irrigation stations for the grass strip along the sidewalk in the same area.