Monday, November 05, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes Electric continues the installation of the PLC which monitors and controls the Energy Transfer Station.
- Siemens is installing the new fire alarm system wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 6th Floor.
- The painting contractor continues to float the walls on Floors 1 and 2 of Stairwell D.
- The contractor also continues to sand the floated on Floors 3 - 7.
- Faculty members and staff continue to clean out their offices and remove personal items on Floors 5 and 6 in preparation for the final remediation, duct cleaning and painting.
- The steam lines continue to be checked and monitored for proper operation.
Dental School :
- The installation of the Curvature ceiling in the 1st Floor lobby continues.
- The Barrel ceiling installation is complete.
- The installation of the new duct work in the 2nd Floor conference room in the Administration Building is complete.
- The initial finish coat of paint has been applied to the walls.
- Irrigation Stations #23 & #24 on the Bolivar St. side of the MEB have been activated.
- Crews installed plants and mulch on the Bolivar St. side the building.