Wednesday, November 07, 2007
- Ordes Electric continues to install the new Entergy Thermal control box (PLC) which monitors the controls on the Energy Transfer Station.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #7; installing the tape selectors which aids in the automatic cab leveling.
- The contractor is installing the wiring for the Elevator #8 controller.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 6th floor.
- The painting contractor began removing the peeling paint in Stairwell B.
- The paint has been removed on Floors 4 through 8.
- They are floating the walls on Floors 7 and 8.
- Faculty and staff continue to clean out offices and remove personal items on Floors 5 and 6.
Dental School :
- Most of the ceiling mounted fixtures have been installed throughout the 1st Floor lobby of the Clinic Building.
- The installation of the Curvature ceiling panels continues.
- All of the carpet has been installed in the lobby.
- The painting is complete in the conference room on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building .
- The installation of the new ceiling tile began today.
- The installation of the inline dampers is complete.
- Siemens has finished installing the controls for the new dampers on the 6th through the 8th floors.
- They are now working on the 5th floor.
- Landis began reinstalling the ceiling on the 8th floor where it was removed to change out the dampers.
- Crews began the installation of the irrigation system on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.