Thursday, November 8, 2007
- Ordes is working to complete the installation of the new Entergy Thermal control box (PLC) which monitors the controls on the Energy Transfer Station.
- The contractor is also removing the electrical connections for the fire pump motor.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator # 7; installing the tape selectors which aids in the automatic cab leveling.
- The contractor continues to install the new wiring for the controller on Elevator # 8.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm wiring, speakers, and strobes on the 6th floor of the building.
- The painting contractor began removing the peeling paint in Stairwell B.
- The paint has been removed on floors 1 â€“ 3.
- The contractor is floating the walls on Floors 4, 5, and 6.
- The contractor primed the walls in Stairwell D.
- Faculty and stall began cleaning offices and removing personal items on Floors 1 and 2 in preparation for the final remediation and duct cleaning.
Dental School :
- The taping, floating and painting of the upper fur downs in the 1st Floor lobby of the Clinic Building continued today.
- All of the ceiling tile has been installed in the 2nd Floor Conference Room in the Administration Building .
- The re-installation of the ceiling tiles and the installation of the controls for the inline dampers continues throughout the buildings.
- Advanced Millwork has been installing the maple veneer walls and the booths on elevated deck of the cafeteria.
- Zimmer continues to work on addressing the outstanding punch list items.
- The doors have been installed.
- Zimmer also started preparing the four columns in the cafeteria for the ceramic tile installation.
- The contractor has finished insulating the pipes for the condensing units.
- The stainless steel strips for the cooler panels have been installed.
- The hose with reel for washing the coolers is now installed.
- The contractor is now beginning work on punch list items as the contract nears completion.
Allied Health/School of Nursing Flooring:
- All of the new floor tile has been installed in the 8th Floor elevator lobby and in Corridors A and B.
- The tile installation in Corridors C and D will be completed this evening.
- The installation of irrigation stations 7 and 8 on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building has been completed.
- Crews removed all of the old vegetation and started added topsoil to the sections that will become planting beds in the same area.