Monday, December 10, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #1; installing the new frame rails.
- Zimmer is cleaning the ducts on the 4th Floor.
- The cleaned ducts on the 6th Floor passed the visual inspection.
- The sampling in the ducts on the 6th Floor is underway.
- The contractor is still removing carpet from areas on the 4th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 4th Floor.
- The old ceiling tile is being removed on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor is removing peeling paint and cleaning on the 7th Floor.
- The majority of the gravel has been removed from the roof.
- New flashing was installed on of the four stairwells around their respective exhaust fans.
- The contractor is currently working on the elevator penthouse roof.
Dental School :
- Zimmer removed the old chiller from the Power Plant.
- Landis continued working on the punch list for their work in the Clinic Building lobby.
- The preconstruction meeting for the construction of the temporary bookstore was held today.
- Crews continued installing the irrigation system components on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB at the entrance/exit to the loading dock/service area.