Tuesday, December 11, 2007
- Stratos Elevator is installing new frame rails on Elevator #1.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the ducts on the 4th Floor.
- The ducts on the 5th and 6th Floors passed the visual inspection.
- The sampling in the 5th Floor duct is in progress.
- The contractor continues to remove carpet and debris from the 4th Floor.
- Ceiling tile is being removed on the 5th Floor.
- Zimmer is cleaning on the 7th Floor and is nearing completion.
- Sample Results:
- Duct sample results for the 7th floor passed clearance, except one section of duct that the contractor is re-cleaning.
- The re-sampling of Suite 123 (air samples) passed.
Dental School :
- The contract for the replacement of the roofs on the main Dental School buildings has been signed.
- The Notice To Proceed is being issued for January 7, 2008.
- Landis closed in the ceiling in around the new column wraps in the Clinic Building lobby.
- Schindler is installing the hoist way for Elevator # 3.
- They installed a part of the new bronze frame work that the front paneling connects to.
- The crews completed the installation of the three irrigation stations on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB at the entrance/exit to the loading dock/service area.