Friday, December 21, 2007
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #1.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the HVAC ducts on the 2nd Floor.
- The carpet removal continues on the 4th Floor and is almost finished.
- Zimmer has finished removing the moldy sheetrock on the 5th, 6th, and 7th Floors and is re-cleaning the space following the removal of the sheetrock debris.
- The contractor continues to remove the damaged floor tile on the 1st Floor and is mobilizing to Suite 123 and the mezzanine.
- Sampling Results:
- One fan coil on the 5th floor (Room 540) failed to pass and is being re-cleaned.