Monday, December 03, 2007
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on repairs to Elevator #2.
- They are awaiting the completion of the final cleaning and remediation of the main hallway on the 1st Floor to be able to access their equipment.
- Zimmer-Eschette is cleaning the main hall on the 1st floor.
- They are scraping paint and HEPA-vaccuuming the 8th floor.
- The carpeting is being removed from areas on the 6th floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from Floor #4.
- AEC is taking samples from the ducts and air handling units on the 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- Zimmer moved the flood wall panel along the top of the loading dock ramp back in line. This panel had been forced out of place by the pressure of the flood waters.
- They installed the eye bolts that will hold the strap to secure the panel in place until the permanent repairs are made.
- They painted the previously installed cinder block sections of the wall with a block filler/primer.