Thursday, December 6, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is cutting out damaged materials from Elevator #1.
- Zimmer-Eschette is continuing to clean the 8th Floor.
- Zimmer is cleaning the ducts on the 4th and 5th Floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 7th Floor.
- AEC has taken samples from the 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- The contractor completed the installation of the column wraps in the Clinic Building lobby.
- Zimmer installed the reinforcing straps on the realigned flood wall panel to secure it in place.
- Ordes is working on the bollard lights at the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- The work has been completed at the MEB.
- Crews completed trenching for the piping that will support two of the three irrigation stations on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB at the entrance/exit to the loading dock area.