Friday, January 18, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Siemens continues to trouble-shoot the fire alarm system wiring on the 1st Floor.
- Stratos Elevator has installed the buffers for Elevator #8.
- The contractor also finished installing the new door hangers and track for Elevator #1.
- Zimmer is sealing the ducts on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor continues removing building debris in the rear of the building (the old section) on Floors 5 - 8 and has removed the auditorium seating on Floors 2 - 5.
- Zimmer continues to clean in the 3rd Floor corridors and rooms along Tulane Ave. and in the "A sectionâ€ (over parking garage).
- The floor tile has been removed in the 4th Floor corridor and from rooms along Tulane Avenue.
- The corridor and rooms along Tulane Ave. passed visual inspection and were sampled.
- The contractor began removing the floor tile from the 4th Floor in the "A sectionâ€.
- The painting contractor continues to prime on the 1st Floor ( Suite 123).
- The contractor continues to float the walls on the 7th Floor and on the 1st Floor ( Suite 122 ).
- Trison Constructors installed the required electrical utilities for the 4th Floor network closet (Rm. 455).
- The contractor also installed the plywood backboard for the 3rd Floor network closet (Rm. 357A).
- Boe-tel continues pulling new network wires on the 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing completed the demolition of the Clinic Building penthouse and began removing the main roof.
- They have removed 10 squares of the old material down to the concrete deck.
- They sealed all penetrations in the area; installed blocking where needed and covered roof drains to prepare for the installation of the new material.
- Once completed, they installed the first ply of the roofing membrane.
- Schindler Elevator adjusted the doors on the freight elevator and adjusted the fire service circuitry.
- They also adjusted the cab doors for Elevator #3.
- Ordes worked on the installation of the new exterior lights at the Allied Health/Nursing Building.