Tuesday, January 22, 2008
- Siemens continues stabilizing the fire alarm devices on the 1st floor.
- The contractor finished pulling fire alarm wires on the 6th floor and is currently pulling new wires on the 5th floor.
- Stratos Elevator is installing the safeties on Elevator #8.
- They are installing the rear door for Elevator #1 at the basement level.
- Zimmer-Eschette continue to seal the ducts on the 7th and 8th Floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris on Floors 2 - 5 in the rear of the building (old section).
- Zimmer finished cleaning in the corridors and rooms along Tulane Ave. and in the "A section (over parking garage)" on the 3rd Floor.
- They are currently cleaning in the main corridor on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer is removing floor tile on the 5th Floor in the corridors and rooms along Tulane Avenue.
- The painting contractor finished floating the wall on the 1st Floor in Suite 122.
- The contractor finished priming the walls on the 1st Floor in Suites 123 and 122.
- The contractor is applying the finish coats of paint on the 8th Floor.
- Trison installed the plywood and the required electrical utilities for the 1st Floor network closet (126).
- The contractor floated the walls for the network closets on the 1st and 4th Floors.
- Boe-tel finished pulling new network cables on the 7th Floor. The termination of the 7th Floor wires is being scheduled.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing tore off 30 squares on Monday and 17 squares today.
- They applied the adhesive and new insulation, decking material, and base material over each area where material was removed.
- They applied some of the flashing around the Penthouse.
- All of the debris was removed and discarded.
Exterior Lighting Project:
- Ordes finished installing the new exterior lights on the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- Frischhertz has finished cutting all the new light pole locations in 440 Perdido Lot , Student Lot 1, and Residence Hall Lot.
MEB Roof Replacement:
- The contractor continued to demo the lightweight ballast on the South Roman side of the MEB as well as hauling off existing demoed lightweight ballast to the dumpster.
- Crews trenched, installed pipe and sprinklers and backfilled a complete irrigation station on the Perdido St. side of the MEB at the corner of S. Roman St .