Friday, January 25, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Siemens continues to trouble-shoot the wiring on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continues to install the new fire alarm devices in the elevator penthouses.
- Stratos Elevator is installing the elevator cab for Elevator #1.
- The remediation contractor continues to seal the HVAC ducts on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from Floors 2 - 5 in the rear of the building.
- The contractor continues to clean on the 2nd Floor. Crews are working in the offices along Tulane Ave.
- Zimmer is applying encapsulant on the 5th Floor in the middle corridor where the floor tile was removed.
- The 5th floor is being scheduled for visual inspection.
- The painting contractor continues to paint in Suite 123 and is floating the walls on the 7th and 6th Floors.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing removed an additional 25 squares of the old roof from the north side of the Clinic Building .
- They removed the debris and installed the first ply of the new roof.
- Schindler installed the front and rear of the cab for Elevator #8.
- Schindler also installed the car rod and lantern (direction arrows) on Elevators #3 and #4.
- The flooring contractor installed carpet in Elevators #3 and #4.
- Adco is scheduled to seal and polish the brass finishes in Elevators #3 and #4 on Monday evening, January 28th.
- Crews completed trenching for irrigation pipe in the Parking Lot # 2 Pocket Park.