Monday, January 28, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Siemens continues to trouble-shoot the fire alarm system wiring on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- Stratos Elevator installed the elevator cab walls for Elevator #1.
- The remediation contractor continues to seal the ducts on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 2nd Floor in the rear of the building.
- Zimmer finished cleaning on the 2nd Floor in the offices along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- This area passed the visual inspection and was tested for lead.
- The air sample testing is being scheduled.
- Zimmer finished removing the floor tile from the 4th Floor in the main (middle) corridor and from the 5th Floor.
- The 4th Floor (middle corridor) and 5th Floor both passed the visual inspection and samples were taken on Saturday.
- The painting contractor continues to paint in Suite 123 and float the walls on the 6th and 7th Floors.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing removed 30 squares of the old roof material and installed the first ply of the new roof on the horse shoe drive (west) side of the Clinic Building on Sunday.
- They removed another 25 squares of the old roofing and installed the first ply of the new material today.
- Sherlocks Construction is wiring the emergency lights for the temporary bookstore.
- Schindler worked on the rear doors for Elevator # 8 in the Administration Building .
- They painted the car tops and worked on the lanterns (direction arrows) for Elevators # 3 and #4.
- Plaster is being applied to the damaged surfaces surrounding the 12 new can lights that were installed at the MEB.
- It takes a few layers of plaster to complete the plaster repair.
- Frischhertz is drilling the holes in the parking lots for all the new light pole locations in 440 Perdido Lot , Student Lot 1, and Residence Hall Lot.