Wednesday, January 30, 2008
- Siemens continues to test and stabilize the fire alarm wiring in the elevator penthouse.
- Stratos Elevator continues to install the new cab walls for Elevator #1.
- The remediation contractor (Zimmer) continues to seal the cleaned ducts on the 5th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 2nd Floor in the rear of the building.
- Zimmer also continues to clean on the 2nd Floor in the offices along the main (center) corridor.
- The painting contractor continues to paint in Suite 123 and is priming on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor is also floating the walls on the 5th Floor.
- Trison Contructors finished installing the electrical service and connections in all of the network closets.
- Boe-tel continues to terminate the new network wiring on the 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing removed the old roofing material and installed the first ply on the remaining portion of the Clinic Building roof today.
- They continued to work on the flashing and sealing around the penetrations through the roof.
- Sherlocks Construction finished painting the new interior walls of the temporary bookstore.
- Securitas installed new security cameras on the Administration Building facing the Power Plant and the parking lots in the rear of the property.
- They are working on the installation of the cameras for the Clinic Building .
- The conduit and wiring have been run and the posts where the cameras will be mounted are set.
- Pflueger Electric supplied power to the parking gate on the east side of the Dog Kennel.