Friday, February 22, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on wiring and programming the controllers for Elevator #1 and Elevator #8.
- Siemens is installing new fire alarm wiring on the 4th Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished cleaning on the 6th Floor in the rear of the building on the I-10 side and in the area behind the elevators.
- Both areas passed the visual inspection and samples were taken.
- The crews continue to clean on the 5th Floor in the old section on the Charity side.
- They have begun cleaning on the I-10 side and in the spaces behind the elevators on the 5th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove floor tile and mastic in the main corridor on the 2nd Floor.
- The painting contractor continues to apply the finish paint in the offices on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the new sheetrock on the 5th floor.
- The contractor continues to install new sheetrock on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor finished installing new ceiling grid "tees" on the 4th Floor to convert the existing 2' x 4' ceilings to 2' x 2' ceilings.
- The contractor began installing new grid tees on the 3rd Floor.
- Boe-Tel is wiring the station cables on the 4th Floor.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing continued to work on correcting leaks on the Clinic and Admin Building roofs.
- Durr Construction began removing the transite wall panels from the Human Development Center and the Library.