Monday, February 25, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on the wiring and programming of the controllers for Elevator #1.
- The contractor cleaned the brass doors on Elevator #3.
- Elevator #8 is being scheduled for inspection by the State Elevator Inspector.
- Siemens continues to install the new fire alarm wiring on the on the 4th Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished cleaning on the 5th Floor in the rear of the building on the I-10 side, the Charity side, and the area behind the elevators.
- All areas are being scheduled for visual inspection and were tested.
- Zimmer finished removing floor tile and mastic in the main corridor on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor is applying an encapsulant and is scheduling the 2nd Floor for a visual inspection.
- The painting contractor continues to apply paint finish in the offices on the 8th Floor.
- The contractor began spraying finish paint in the offices on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the new sheetrock on the 5th Floor.
- The contractor continues to install new sheetrock on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues to install new ceiling grid "tees" on the 3rd Floor to convert the existing 2' x 4' ceilings to 2' x 2' ceilings.
- Boe-Tel continues to wire the station cables on the 4th Floor.
- They are terminating network cables at the rack on the 1st Floor.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction completed the transite and asbestos removal of the Human Development Center Library over the weekend.
- The building was demolished on Sunday.
- They started the asbestos abatement in the second Human Development building today.