Monday, February 04, 2008
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing removed approximately 75 squares (100 square feet per square) of the old roofing from the Administration Building over the weekend.
- They installed the first ply of the new roof over the same area.
- Needham removed an additional 50 squares of the old roof today and installed the first ply of the new material over the same area.
- Stratos Elevator continues to make repairs to Elevator #1 and Elevator #8.
- The contractor continues to seal the ducts on the 4th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove building debris from the rear portions of the building.
- Zimmer is removing the peeling paint on the 7th Floor in the rear of the building.
- Zimmer is removing floor tile from the 3rd Floor in the corridors and offices along Tulane Avenue and in the "A section" (over the garage).
- The contractor continues to prep the walls in Suite 122 and is priming the walls on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the walls on the 5th Floor.
- Trison is sealing the wall and ceiling penetrations in the new network closets.