Friday, February 08, 2008
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on the installation of the safeties on Elevator #1 and the wiring of the controller for Elevator #8.
- The contractor continues to install the P. I. (Position Indicators) in the elevator lobbies for Elevators #7 & #8.
- Siemens is programming the fire alarm devices on the 6th Floor.
- Zimmer continues to coat the ducts on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove building debris from the rear sections of the building.
- Zimmer finished removing the peeling paint and cleaning on the 7th Floor in the rear of the building (old section) on the Charity side.
- A visual inspection is being scheduled.
- The contractor is prepping the 6th Floor for cleaning.
- Zimmer continues to remove the floor tile in the "A section" (over the garage) on the 3rd Floor.
- The painting sub-contractor continues to cut-in with the paint finish on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- Boe-tel finished removing old network wire mold on the 4th Floor and has started removing the old wire mold on the 3rd Floor.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing substantially completed the tear off and the installation of the first ply of the new roof on the balcony of the Clinic Building .
- All that remains is a small section of the balcony roof where an air conditioning unit has to be temporarily moved to accommodate the roof replacement.
- Sherlocks Construction continued installing sheet rock on the walls for the temporary bookstore.
- As the sheet rock is installed, they are also taping and floating the walls.
- The carpet has been cut in around the new walls and the wall base was installed.
- Schindler continued working on the door operator for Elevator # 8 and on the installation of the hall lanterns for Elevators #3 and #4.