Friday, March 14, 2008
- Stratos Elevator finished installing the new electrical disconnect for Elevator #8 and they are removing debris from the jobsite.
- Siemens finished pulling new fire alarm wiring and terminating the devices on the 4th Floor in the old section on both sides of the building.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean on the 2nd Floor (old section) on both sides of the building.
- The contractor continues to sand and prepare the walls and new sheetrock on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor finished removing damaged floor tiles in the stairwells along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- The painting contractor continues to trim around the windows and walls on the 3rd Floor.
- They are applying the finish paint on the 4th Floor in the corridor along Tulane Ave.
- The contractor finished painting the ceiling grid on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The contractor continues with the installation of ceiling tiles on the 6th Floor.
Dental School :
- Sherlocks Construction cored the holes to run power to the cash registers from below the floor where the counter will be installed.
- They have installed the new electrical panel and began connecting the wiring for the lights and receptacles.
- Securitas wired the security cameras mounted on the four corners of the Clinic Building roof and the cameras are operational.
- They installed the cameras and the intercoms at the loading dock and at the Clinic Building entrance facing Navy Pkwy.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- Crews installed a 20 ft. 'Drake' Chinese Elm in the Student Parking Lot # 2 Pocket Park.
- They installed nozzles on the sprinklers and activated the system to water the tree automatically three times daily.
- Crews completed preparing holes in the MEB and Allied Health/Nursing sidewalk planters for the installation of new trees next week.
- The control wires for the Residence Hall irrigation valves were connected to the controller located in the 'C' Tower laundry room.